Welcome to Episode 10 of Beatnik83 Podcast! I finally reach double digits with my podcast. I am very happy about the progress so far. I hope I can continue. I talk my recent collection dedicated to sports, which was inspired by the recent Superbowl. I share a small story about one of my designs I made recently, related to my travel series in Philadelphia. I go into a few details about my past with Internet Marketing and my current progress in promoting my work with paid advertising. I also talk about one of my Paris dreams and how it plays a vital part in my current goal to achieve in life. Thanks so much for listening to this podcast.
Podcast Host: Katherine Barnett (Me) 😉
Question of the week: If you’re an artist, what drives you to create art?
Below are all the links that I talk about throughout the episode. If you love the songs featured in the podcast, download them and support the artist! Thanks so much!
Links Featured on Episode 10
- 5th Art Collection: Sports 2015 Volume 1 Collection
- Favorite Art Piece in Sports 2015 Volume 1 Collection: Space Grind by DigitalOrgasm
- Art Promoter Community on Google+
- Weekly Art Winner on Art Promoter: Luca Martini
- Expand by Demand Motivational Video
- First song featured on Episode 10: Living in Reverse by Broke for Free
- Second song featured on Episode 10: Simple Hop by Broke For Free